Capturing the world’s most famous piano – a Steinway & Sons Model D-274 Concert Grand, this sound library has been carefully sampled, edited and programmed to faithfully represent the rich character and full dynamic range of “every pianist’s dream”.
The library includes ten Montage/MODX performances, organized in a Live Set, covering a wide range of styles and scenarios – classic Concert and Stage pianos, brighter and darker versions, EP stacks, Strings and Pads layers, smashed “worship” pianos and more.
All performances have Super Knob programmed to control different effects – ambiance (reverb and delay parameters), blending of layers, filter, etc.
– Assignable Knob 1 has a special feature – a one-knob EQ curve control, with values between 60 and 68 being the default, while going up results in a gradually brighter sound, while going down gradually makes the sound more narrow and boxy.
– Assignable Knob 4 has a dedicated one-knob Reverb (and on some performances Delay) control, starting with a dry, slightly roomy sound to the left, going to a big hall to the far right.
- 368 MB of 44.1KHz/16 bit stereo samples, 234 keybanks
- 7 velocity layers, damper release sounds
- 10 performances, organized in 1 Live set
NOTE: SteinD Grand requires Montage OS v3.51 or MODX OS v2.52, or higher.